Pete Evans of MKR recorded this interview with Dr Mercola where he discusses his views on healthy eating.
Whilst the title of the Mercola article refers to the Paleo way of eating, Pete comments that he prefers to call it “Eating Real Food”. Pete’s latest cookbook “Healthy Every Day” is inspired by a ‘paleo’ way of eating, however these are the meals he cooks for his family every day, featuring loads of fresh veggies, nuts and seeds, sustainable seafood and meat, and free of gluten, sugar and dairy.
Here is link to another great source of information on Eating Real Food … Chris Kresser
- 16 Dec 2015Coconut Pancakes
- 07 Sep 2015Healthy Ginger Nut Snaps
- 04 Nov 2014Identifying Hidden Sugars in Your Diet
- 01 Sep 2014Mercola Mythbusting Food Fads – How healthy are those “health” foods?
- 03 Jul 2014Pete Evans of My Kitchen Rules talks to Dr Mercola