Soil-Based Probiotics and Your Health
Flora Revive Lite® is the best soil-based probiotic specifically formulated to keep gut bacteria in balance*. Flora ReVive Lite® contains humic-fulvic acid, a soil-based bacteria derived from high carbon humus found in ancient compacted plant material that is broken down by soil bacteria. Humic-fulvic is the best soil-based probiotic type because it’s latent will millions of microscopic friendly bacteria abundant in the natural world, but almost 100% absent from modern civilized life. Humic -Fulvic contains probiotics, prebiotics, phytochemicals, enzymes, and minerals.
Benefits of Soil-Based Probiotics
When considering a soil-based probiotic vs a lactic probiotic, biological compatibility and durability are factors that should be considered. In addition to the health benefits derived from soil-based probiotics, Flora ReVive Lite® is biologically compatible as a food source for the microbiome and mimics the natural flora found in ancient ancestral diets.* Flora Revive Lite® is also highly durable as the soil-based probiotics found in Flora Revive Lite® are more resistant to digestion, don’t require refrigeration, and can thrive, promoting the growth of other probiotics, in the intestines*.
Flora ReVive Lite™ contains the same wonderful building blocks as Flora Revive® minus Saccharomyces boulardii. You can use Flora ReVive Lite® as a basic probiotic.* Dosage is one capsule once or twice per day.
Flora ReVive Lite® soil-based probiotic is an ideal choice for individuals who:
- Are not experiencing success with traditional lactic acid-based probiotics
- Travel frequently and want to take their probiotics with them
- Do not want to keep their probiotics in the refrigerator
Take one capsule on waking and one capsule at bedtime. Best taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes away from food. However, it can be taken with food and it does not require refrigeration. If you have a sensitive gut, you may begin by taking one per day for one week before adding the second capsule of Flora ReVive®.
- Humic-Fulvic Acid (510 mg): This soil-based ingredient comes from high carbon humus found in ancient compacted plant material that is broken down by soil bacterial. This rich plant material contains pro-biotics, prebiotics, phytochemicals, enzymes, and minerals. It is high in oxygen and antagonistic to Candida albicans and biofilms.*
- Inulin (150mg): This ingredient is a complex sugar from plant roots. This prebiotic stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria, which helps improve digestion and supports the immune system.*
- Germinated Barley Seed Powder** (33mg): Barley seed powder offers several health benefits derived from its polyphenols, flavonoids, and beneficial amino acids.*
**Note: The germinated barley seed powder from RnA ReSet Drops® cannot be considered gluten-free because its source is barley.
Other Ingredients: non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), water
*Please note that this product is subject to currency variations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.