Wellness Resources® Thyroid Helper® has been designed to safely and naturally work in your metabolism to help promote the normal function of thyroid hormone in your body, by nourishing the formation and activation of thyroid hormone.* Thyroid Helper® was designed and tested in clinical practice, based on advanced nutritional science and helping many people struggling with thyroid-related health concerns.Thyroid Helper® has been designed to safely and naturally work in your metabolism to help promote the normal function of thyroid hormone in your body.*
- All natural thyroid supplement*
- Increases energy, especially afternoon energy*
- Improves metabolism and weight management*
- Safe and effective thyroid supplement*
- No stimulants or animal glandular
What’s NOT in Thyroid Helper®
- There are no animal glandulars in Thyroid Helper® or any Wellness Resources product. It’s possible that if you are taking some form of thyroid animal gland extract then you are running the risk of your immune system adversely reacting to foreign animal tissue which may provoke an autoimmune reaction. Animal glands also contain residues of every pollutant the animal was exposed to, and thyroid tissue is susceptible to accumulation of numerous toxins.
- Thyroid Helper® does not contain herbal stimulants. Common herbal stimulants are bitter orange, yohimbine, or khat. Some products rely on caffeinated herbs such as guarana, kola nut, or green tea. I’m not against some caffeine; you can easily control your intake in coffee or tea you may consume. However, taking an herbal stimulant dietary supplement for weight loss or thyroid support may actually make thyroid problems worse by revving up nerves too much.
- There is no potassium iodide in Thyroid Helper®. This cheap salt of iodine is very hard for your body to use and may clog thyroid function if consumed in high amounts. Iodine is important, but a highly-absorbable form works great with Thyroid Helper®.
For more information on this product, please click the following link: