ReMag® Lotion Plus is a boosted version of our original ReMag Lotion with additional ingredients for skin care health. This cosmetic-grade lotion is perfect for applications on more sensitive areas of skin, like the face. A light, natural scent accompanies this highly effective daily moisturiser to support a range of skin needs. Use it daily!
- For use on face, hands, and all over the body
- Lighter formula and skin-feel on application
- Oatmeal Colloids to lock in moisture
- Vitamin B5 for softness and elasticity
- 221 ml per bottle
- 130 mgs ReMag Magnesium Solution per teaspoon of lotion.
Dr Carolyn Dean MD ND has formulated ReMag® Lotion Plus, with effective ingredients including, ReMag Magnesium for hydration, oatmeal to soothe, and vitamins B5 and E to protect.
- Highly concentrated The purest form of magnesium for healthier, radiant skin
- Highly absorbed form of magnesium chloride in a base of soothing ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, vitamin B5, and vitamin E, to restore moisture and softness.
- Daily hydrator without the worry of a greasy residue, unlike other magnesium lotion formulas.
- Easy on the skin; no itching or stinging
- Lightly scented
- No artificial ingredients
Directions for Use:
221 ml / 1 teaspoon = 1 tsp of ReMag Magnesium solution
- How to Use. Because ReMag® Lotion Plus is made with skin-friendly ingredients, you can use it any time of the day to replenish and hydrate the skin. Many of our customers choose to apply ReMag® Lotion Plus after their shower when their skin is dry.
- Where to Apply? Apply to the face and body – hands, knees, legs, feet, neck, and face (avoiding the eyes). ReMag® Lotion comes with a concentrated magnesium chloride solution of 60,000 ppm and is gentle enough for daily use.
- Is Magnesium Lotion safe? Whenever you decide to apply ReMag® Lotion Plus, make sure your skin is clean. If you have any cosmetic products or other lotions on already, this could hinder the absorption of the magnesium. It’s also essential to avoid contact with sensitive areas and mucus membranes (eyes and nasal passages). Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and other sensitive areas. If redness or irritation occurs, rinse with cool water and discontinue use.
Liquid Magnesium – 130mg (Magnesium Chloride) per tsp
Oatmeal Colloids – Oatmeal Colloids to lock in moisture
Vitamin B5 – Vitamin B5 for softness and elasticity
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) – Antibacterial and antioxidant properties while being conditioning and soothing.
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) – Shea butter helps to repair the skin’s natural barrier while promoting a soft and healthy appearance.
Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis) – Evening Primrose helps enhance the texture of skin while improving elasticity.
Rose Hip Seed Oil (Rose Canina) – Contains high levels of vitamin C, vitamin A, and essential fatty acids to promote cell turnover and soft, glowing skin.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – Supporting a wide range of skin needs, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps the skin retain moisture and stay hydrated.
*Please note that this product is subject to currency variations.