Dr Carolyn Dean’s ReMyte™ will help balance electrolytes in your system allowing for complete hydration. Electrolytes are ionic conductors of electrical current in the body. They are dissolved in bodily fluids and travel throughout the body ready to activate nerve cells and muscle cells for electrical and physical activity. Electrolytes also regulate, effect and affect metabolism at every level of the body.
ReMyte™ goes far beyond most electrolyte solutions by providing one dozen minerals in the unique picometer, ionic size that allows for complete absorption at the cellular level. Thus the potency of the minerals can be very low, eliminating any possibility of toxicity, yet when 100% absorbed at the cellular level, these minerals are highly effective.
ReMyte™ contains Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium and Zinc, all of which have very specific roles to play in bone health, blood vessel integrity, blood sugar balance, thyroid support, cancer protection and immune system regulation.
ReMyte™ works synergistically with ReMag™, stabilises both lipid cell membranes and the ReMyte™ minerals allowing the mineral ions to properly enter the cells and perform their cellular functions.
- 12 minerals in perfect proportions for cellular function
- 9 minerals activate the thyroid
- Enhances immune system, hormonal system, nervous system
It was believed that iodine was the master mineral for the thyroid. But within the last several years it has become apparent, through research and anecdotal evidence, that there are multiple minerals involved with thyroid hormone production.
The 9 essential minerals to support the structure and function of the thyroid.
1. Iodine: T3 has 3 iodine molecules; T4 has 4. So it’s safe to say that the thyroid can’t function without iodine. T4 or (thyroxine) is 68 percent iodine by weight, and T3 (triiodothyronine) is 58 percent.
2. Selenium: A necessary cofactor in the production of thyroxine (T4), It also converts T4 to the more active form, T3. A total of 11 selenium-dependent enzymes have been identified as necessary for thyroid function and thyroid hormone production. If you take iodine, especially the high amounts of iodine that some doctors are recommending, without selenium, you can cause selenium deficiency and all the selenium deficiency side effects that are not that well known. If you take selenium without iodine, you can cause iodine deficiency.
3. Zinc: Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Zinc deficiency, plain and simple, can result in hypothyroidism. Conversely, thyroid hormones are essential for the absorption of zinc. And here’s a scary fact – the hair loss attributed to hypothyroidism may not improve with thyroid hormone replacement unless zinc supplements are added.
4. Molybdenum: Molybdenum-dependent enzymes function in the oxidative system of thyrocytes (thyroid epithelial cells). They also play an important role in T3 (triiodothyronine) release from the thyroid gland. Here’s another interesting fact. Mo helps to break down yeast toxins and yeast gets a leg up when your temperature is low due to hypothyroidism.
5. Boron: Helps the conversion of the storage form of thyroid hormone, T4, to T3, the active form.
6. Copper: Plays an important role in the metabolism of the amino acid tyrosine, which is a precursor to T4 (thyroxine).
7. Chromium: Enhances insulin activity playing a major role in the regulation of insulin release and its effects on carbohydrate, protein and lipid metabolism. Conversion of T4 to T3 is influenced by insulin, so in a roundabout way, chromium helps this conversion.
8. Manganese: Required to transport the hormone thyroxine into our cells.
9. Magnesium: Calcium and magnesium must be balanced in the body to ensure proper thyroid function. If there is too much calcium, thyroid hormones can become diminished. Magnesium is the regulator of calcium absorption and utilization.
There is a dizzying array of these minerals available on the market. However, they are not all created equal. Choosing the right formula comes down to one factor: absorption.
All 9 of these key minerals are in the ReMyte® Mineral Solution. And when it comes to absorption, ReMyte® with its super-tiny pico-ionic minerals is in a league of its own.
The enhanced absorption of pico-ionic minerals makes them truly functional and therapeutic. Whereas other mineral compounds may be 4-20% absorbed, picometer minerals reach 100% absorption.
Reverse Osmosis Water, Ionic Picometer-size Minerals. To protect freshness: Non-GMO Sorbic Acid (100% natural, derived from Non-GMO Mountain Ash Tree Berries.
*Please note that this product is subject to currency variations.