Siberian Red ® is a natural, dark red herbal concentrate, extracted without heat or alcohol from Siberian Fir needles (Abies sibirica). Simply mixed with water or fruit juice, it is a great way to hydrate and benefit from its potent antioxidant and adaptogenic properties .
Adaptogens assist the body in coping with high oxidative stress levels.
* High antioxidant activity. ORAC values for batches tested to date are around 350,000 µmol/L as Vitamin E equivalents
* High iron content. The iron content is approximately 1,700-2,000 ppm. Two glasses of a 1:100 dilution in water would provide at least 25 percent of the RDI for iron for children and (non-pregnant) adults. The iron is present in the most bioavailable and least toxic form, namely as a ferric–maltol complex.
* Adaptogenic properties. Trials have shown that Bioeffective® I leads to an enhanced functioning of the immune system
* Ability to increase stamina and endurance.
* No reported side effects. There have been no allergic or toxic reactions observed in any of the studies to date.
Please click the link below to find out more about this product: