Chlorella in Pregnancy
In this article, researchers have concluded that “Chlorella supplementation reduces risk of anemia, edema and proteinuria.”
Furthermore, chlorella is “a useful resource of natural folate, vitamin B12 and iron for pregnant women.”
More Articles and Recipes
- Identifying Hidden Sugars in Your Diet
- Chlorella in Pregnancy
- Poor Quality Pregnancy Multi In Fancy Packaging
- What is GM food and why do we need to know about it?
- Pete Evans of MKR talks to Dr Mercola
- Mercola Mythbusting Food Fads
Working towards optimum health through better nutrition
My aim is to promote true health and well-being which enables you to lead a more fulfilling and better quality of life on every level – physically, mentally, and spiritually.