In this recent article by Dr Joseph Mercola, he talks about his top ten nutritional myths.
There is no shortage of health advice out there, and no shortage of bad advice to go along with it. Some misguided notions are harmless—but others are outright dangerous and can lead you down the road to chronic health problems and may even trim years off your life.
It is critically important to decipher fact from fiction. Many nutrition myths get repeated over and over until they are mistaken for truth, especially when perpetually spread by public health authorities.
But the good news is that slowly, the real truth finally appears to be reaching mainstream audiences …
Be wary of nutritional advice from mainstream “experts” as it may not be based on science—or based on bad information that is several decades outdated. Truthful, accurate information is your number one weapon in taking control of your health.
Please click the link below to discover what Mercola considers the top ten myths:
- 16 Dec 2015Coconut Pancakes
- 07 Sep 2015Healthy Ginger Nut Snaps
- 04 Nov 2014Identifying Hidden Sugars in Your Diet
- 01 Sep 2014Mercola Mythbusting Food Fads – How healthy are those “health” foods?
- 03 Jul 2014Pete Evans of My Kitchen Rules talks to Dr Mercola